[squid-users] Getting Packet Unassigned in router with WCCP

From: <hz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:01:06 +0500

Hi

I'm expereincing a problem, I hope you can help me with this

I have three squid proxy atached to my 7200 router, WCCP works fine with
two proxy servers but whenever I attach third server I get Packet
Unassigned in router sh ip wccp output

I read that it happens when some ache goes out of the cluster but when its
atatched and hash is assigned there should be no packet unassigned

Please tell me what should I cehck for, is there any limit to number of
cache engines atatch to router through wccp or theres something wrong with
squid

Also I tried to increase file descriptors in squid using
ulimit -HSn 8192
but the cahemgr interface keeps showing 1024, whys that

thanks