[squid-users] ftp and mkdir with squid

From: <Fabio.Prosperi@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:40:40 +0100

Hi,
I can't make the ftp command "mkdir" whith my proxy squid (2.4 STABLE3 on
RedHat 7.2).
My configuration allows ftp put only for some user, some ip and some
destination sites; lines who permits this are (in addiction to the acl
definitions):
http_access allow PUT ip_allowed site_allowed user_allowed
http_access deny PUT

File Uploading works correctly, when I try the mkdir nothing happens (no
info in both access.log and cache.log) and clients immediately display
generic error message.

It'isnt a server problem because by-passing squid, mkdir works.

Does anyone have any idea?

Thanks.
Fabio