Re: [squid-users] HTTP 1.1

From: Jean-Pierre Schwickerath <lists@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 21:53:48 +0100

"squidlist" <squidlist@cookthemail.com> wrote:

> What is the status of squid and the HTTP 1.1 standard in 2.4 stable 7
> and 2.5?? If there are parts of the 1.1 standard that are not
> implemented will anything not function correctly??

Are there any implemented at all ? :-/
I don't know.
All I can say is that all the requests which go through squid are
transformed to http 1.0
If I remove squid, then the queries to my website are http 1.1
If I put squid in between (may it be transparent proxy or directly
configured in the browser[mozilla, opera, internet exploder]) the
queries which get to the webserver are http 1.0
At least it's what happens here on 2.5

Jean-Pierre