[squid-users] How to use configure (was RE: [squid-users] diskd performs badly)

From: Lightfoot.Michael <Lightfoot.Michael@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 14:42:06 +1100

> Now, Why I can change to aufs on cache_dir? is it because how
> i configure?

        configure --help is your friend for all compile options.

Michael Lightfoot
Unix Consultant
ISG Host Systems
Comcare
+61 2 62750680
Apologies for the rubbish that follows...
NOTICE: This e-mail message and attachments may contain confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use or
disclose any information in the message or attachments. If received in
error, please notify the sender by return email immediately. Comcare
does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.

Comcare's Canberra and Melbourne offices have moved to new premises.

We hope this notice makes it easier for you to update your records.

New street addresses:

Canberra office
Level 1
14 Moore street
CANBERRA CITY ACT 2601

Melbourne Office
Level 2
121 William Street
MELBOURNE VIC 3001
Claims Fax Number 03 9620 4721

Please call Comcare on 1300 366 979 if you have any queries.