[squid-users] How set up chpasswd for users to edit their passwords

From: Abdul-Azeez <azeez@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 09:13:25 -0800

Hi all,

I am a newbie running squid 2.4 stable7 using proxy_auth authentication.
I want my users to be able to change their passwords.I read from FAQS that I
should download chpasswd.cgi program.

During installation of chpasswd.cgi i had a problem and I was adviced by a
squid user that i have to install Apache Server, which i have done.

Now i have successfully compiled & installed the chpasswd.cgi program. I
also made changes to the chpasswd.conf file but i dont know what to do next.

Can somebody please help me out? Sorry if my problem sounds too ordinary and
primary.

Regards

Abdul
Lagos, Nigeria