Re: [squid-users] Need to tell squid mail.im-teknik.dk = 172.16.0.2 when a request is resived

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 11 Nov 2002 16:43:15 +0100

Simplest solution is to add it to /etc/hosts on your Squid server if
this address is different from that of the DNS used by Squid.

Another alternative is to give your Squid server access to your internal
DNS data. This can either be done by having a special DNS server who
have a "secondary" definition for your internal domain, or by your Squid
using the internal DNS.