Re: [squid-users] HTTP access only foer certain times of the day

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 12 Nov 2002 13:38:27 +0100

I do not quite make sense of your groups and http_access rules.. can you
describe the purpose of each group you have, and if users may belong to
multiple groups or only one group?

Remember that http_access is a ordered list of rules, and the first rule
who fully matches the request tells if the request is to be allowed or
denied. If the http_access line does not fully match the request then
processing continues on the next line.

But your debug logs is very confusing. Does not seem to match the
http_access lines you posted, or even make sense.. Have you abbrevated
your logs, skipping some "The request .... is ... because it matched
..."??

Note: The "The reply for..." messages is irrelevant here. Those are from
http_reply_access processing.