Re: [squid-users] HTTP access only foer certain times of the day

From: Michael Fuller / Hotmail <fullerms@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:22:11 +0530

At present, I have three groups.

browsers - Members get to browse at all times.
lunchbrowsers - Members can browse only between 12:30 to 14:00 hrs,
Monday to Saturday
notbrowsers - Members will never get browsing access.

Users will belong only to one of these groups at a time. While the
objectives for ldap groups browsers and notbrowsers have been achieved,
lunchbrowsers are not able to access the cache at ALL times.

cache.log is attached for reference.

relevant portions of squid.conf at the time of logging are pasted below

external_acl_type ldapgroup %LOGIN /usr/local/squid/libexec/squid_ldap_group
-b "O=Southern Railway" -f "(&(cn=%a)(member=cn=%v,O=Southern
Railway)(objectClass=groupOfNames))" -h 10.5.2.191

acl authenticate proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl ldap_browse external ldapgroup browsers
acl ldap_notbrowse external ldapgroup notbrowsers
acl ldap_lunchbrowse external ldapgroup lunchbrowsers
acl permit_intranet dst 10.0.0.0/8

acl permit_lunchtime time MTWHFA 9:30-18:00 (modified this so that I can
test during working hours)
deny_info ERR_LUNCH_TIME ldap_lunchbrowse

acl no_porn_domain url_regex "/usr/local/squid/blacklists/porn/domains"
deny_info ERR_NO_PORN no_porn_domain

acl no_warez_domain url_regex "/usr/local/squid/blacklists/warez/domains"
deny_info ERR_NO_PORN no_warez_domain

acl no_ad_domain url_regex "/usr/local/squid/blacklists/ads/domains"

http_access allow permit_intranet
http_access deny no_porn_domain
http_access deny no_warez_domain
#http_access deny no_ad_domain

http_access allow ldap_lunchbrowse permit_lunchtime
http_access allow ldap_browse
http_access deny ldap_notbrowse

http_access deny all

Thanks for your patience :-)