Re: [squid-users] NEW:Re: [squid-users] Banner

From: Alireza Naderi <alireza@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:51:10 +0330 (IRT)

Hi Waitman

Thanx and sorry if i ask again and again
I can not understand your mean
>Is this for a Windows platform?

my cache server is unix and client os is windows
i saw that URL (indy) but can not find that how it can help me
i read their FAQ topics and nothing about HTTP
what do you think?

do any one have idea about this:
i want to display a permanent banner at our users when they use
my squid cache

Thanx in advance
Alireza