Re: [squid-users] NEW:Re: [squid-users] Banner

From: Waitman C. Gobble <waitman@dont-contact.us>
Date: 17 Nov 2002 11:47:27 -0800

Hello Alireza

Is this for a Windows platform?

If I had to build what you describe on a window platform, I would use
the Internet Direct (Indy) HTTP component to authenticate and make the
cache requests. I would use the Internet Explorer ActiveX control
embedded in my application to render the content.

Indy is available at http://www.nevrona.com/indy/

By the way, does anyone know if I can post to this newsgroup using a
newsgroup reader? I have been sending messages to the group through
email, however I have now setup a news reader and have posted to other
groups, but my posts to the squid-cache ng don't show up.

Take care,

Waitman Gobble
EMK Design
Buena Park, California
+1.7145222528
http://emkdesign.com

Alireza Naderi wrote:
How can i making a browser, is this mean i should have some thing
like these sites: