[squid-users] Please Help!

From: Politis Konstantinos <kpol@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 15:03:45 +0200

I have already setup (install-configure-run) my squid proxy. My proxy
runs, using an external redirect program *squirm.*
I am trying to add *filters* (port filters supported from squid),

*script.so*
*cookies.so
*
but (i don 't want to load redirect.so, no replacing my external
redirector squirm) unfortunately this filtering overrides my external
redirector program squirm.
I tested my squid with filters and no filters, and i understand that
squid cannot uses my external redirect program when the same time, it is
configured to make filtering (port).

If someone has done the same thing or has any idea, how it is possible
to operate at the same time, the external redirect program and filters,
please sent me his solution!
Thanx a lot!!!!!!!!

--
  Politis Konstantinos