Re: [squid-users] refresh problems with internet explorer 6

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:03:11 -0600

The ie_refresh directive should not be needed in IE versions >= 5.5SP1,
and in fact it doesn't apply to any version from 5.5 onward.

If <Ctrl-Refresh> doesn't work to force a refresh, I'll need to look
into it, and possibly alter the way the option works. But I'd be
surprised if MS reverted to the old behavior, when they considered it
worth changing in 5.5SP1 and in 5.0 for some of their big customers.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.