Re: [squid-users] Mailing list stuff

From: Waitman C. Gobble <waitman@dont-contact.us>
Date: 17 Nov 2002 13:17:24 -0800

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Waitman

On Sun, 2002-11-17 at 11:47, Joe Cooper wrote:
    Waitman C. Gobble wrote:

> By the way, does anyone know if I can post to this newsgroup using a
> newsgroup reader? I have been sending messages to the group through
> email, however I have now setup a news reader and have posted to other
> groups, but my posts to the squid-cache ng don't show up.

    It isn't a newsgroup, it is a mailing list that is reflected into a
    newsgroup (as far as I know). I would guess it isn't possible to
    interact with it via a news reader unless whatever is doing the
    reflecting handles converting return traffic to email (and since
    Squid-Users doesn't allow posts from non-subscribers that might not work
    either).
    --
    Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
    Web caching appliances and support.