Re: [squid-users] Re: secure authentication on squid

From: Ilya <quiz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 18:14:08 +0600

>Maybe i am being a bad person, but everything (and more) you
>need to know about digest is in the RFC, they can be found
>on:
>
>HTTP basic and Digest auth:
> http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2617.txt

Thanks, I`ll read. But it is more interesting: how can I tune
squid to use digest authentication?

And one more. If squid was tuned to use digest auth, then it
saves/looks for username/password in its database. Or am I
wrong? You know, in my situation username/password are stored
on LDAP server, and squid checks them using external
program(authentication_program)

wbr
Ilya.