[squid-users] To think about, howto

From: Bjarni Þór Haraldsson <Bjarni@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 10:54:35 -0000

Hallo list

I was wondering if there is somebody that has impelemented the squid M$ thing??
That is Having a windows domain controller, linux box and having the linux box asking the windows box about users and then deciding wether to cache for them and for how long and such.
Which brings me to my point has somebody written down the things he/she did to accomplish that?? sort of a howto that can be shared with the list.
The reason why I´m wondering is I see that there is alot af users wrestling with these thing.
Thanks Bjarni Thor Haraldsson