Re: [squid-users] squid and exchange/OWA

From: i.t <i.t@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 12:13:47 +0100

msg Freitag, 22. November 2002 10:14 by Frederic Serrand:
> Good morning,
>
> I have some trouble when using squid to connect to my owa/exchange server.
> It is working perfectly with my odl proxy but with Squid, I can't logon (my
> login prameters are are reject each time)
>
> does any one know what I can do to reach my exchange server ?

 this is probably only in IE5/6 due to NTLM authentication; Mozilla etc.
should work.
You can enable basic authentication in the IIS admin menu but then the cluster
capabilities of IIS/Exchange are lost.
Add a last line in the squid.conf

extension_methods SEARCH PROPFIND PROPPATCH MKCOL MOVE BMOVE DELETE BDELETE

and restart squid

Regards
i.t

--