Re: [squid-users] Is this the correct way to "no_cache"?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 12:20:55 +0100

Your rule will stop any URLs beginning with "http://127[any char]141[any
char]44[any char]216" from being cached.

If thing your want to use a dst type acl there.

acl GARDA dst 217.141.44.216
no_cache deny GARDA

This will stop any content received from the server having the IP
address 217.141.44.216 from being cached, irregardless if this server is
accessed by name or IP address in the URL etc..