Re: [squid-users] need some advice info that I didn't find on the FAQ aboutauthentication, NEXT STEP

From: <Arno_STREULI@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:38:58 +0100

I think I try to use it under the reply_body_max_size, to be able to control FTP
download (or http download) isnt that working ?
reply_body_max_size 0 allow poweruser
reply_body_max_size 1000000 allow all

poweruser is:
acl poweruser proxy_auth bi9ya bi9yb bi9yc bi9yd bi9ye bi9yf bi9g bi9yh bi9yi
bi9j bi9k bi9yp bi9yq bi9yr bi9ys bi9yt bi9yu bi9yv bi9yx bif72

Regards,

Arno

DISCLAIMER - E-MAIL
The information contained in this E-Mail is intended for the named
recipient(s). It may contain certain privileged and confidential
information, or information which is otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
copy,distribute or take any action in reliance on this information