Re: [squid-users] locked out

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:34:36 +0100

Check your PAM configuration for the ssh service, and your winbind
installation.

If it isn't your intention that winbind should be used for the host
itself, but only for Squid, then DON'T install the PAM and NSS
components of winbind, just install the winbind daemon.

The PAM and NSS components of winbind is to allow the Windows domain to
be used for normal logons to the server, not related to Squid
authentication.