Re: [squid-users] some Sites are not working!!

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:32:17 +0100

This server requires authentication, and only supports "Microsoft
integraded login" authentication methods that cannot be proxied.

Your only chance of getting such sites to work via proxies is to talk to
the server administrator and have them enabled support for the standard
HTTP authentication methods (Basic or Digest).