[squid-users] ACLs based on Time and LDAP groups

From: Michael Fuller / Hotmail <fullerms@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:56:28 +0530

Hello all,

I am trying to construct an acl which will permit members of LDAP group
"lunchbrowsers" to browse only during specific times of the day, Monday to
Friday. I have not been sussesful so far.

These are my acls:

acl permit_lunchtime time MTWHFA 14:30-15:00
acl ldap_lunchbrowse external ldapgroup lunchbrowsers

http_access allow ldap_lunchbrowse permit_lunchtime

This is not working and the users NEVER get acess :-(

If I construct an http_access line like this;

http_access allow ldap_lunchbrowse ---- The user gets access, and of
course without any restrictions.

How do I restrict these users to the specified times ?

Please help

Regards,
Michael Fuller