RE: [squid-users] Site not working but work with https

From: Wong, Sherman <shermanw@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:51:14 +0800

I got a site that says when using squid-2.5stable1 on RedHat 8.0

HTTP Error 401
401.2 Unauthorized: Logon Failed due to server configuration
This error indicates that the credentials passed to the server do not match
the credentials required to log on to the server. This is usually caused by
not sending the proper WWW-Authenticate header field.
Please contact the Web server's administrator to verify that you have
permission to access to requested resource.

But when I tried to use https, it prompts me to login.
I login successfully to the web but a lot of gif, jpg (not all) are not
displayed and
everything else seems normal.

Regards,
Sherman