RE: [squid-users] squidGuard Question

From: Kamesh Patel <kamesh.patel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 10:46:31 -0000

You have a number of options for this...

install a webserver and do it that way...

If the page you want to display is static with information on it that does
not change, then you could either put that on:
a webserver,
a network share (baring in mind all users have to have access to this share)
or on the local machine.

You can set squidGuard up to look wherever you want really.. providing the
redirect page is a html page then it should work fine!

Personally i use squidGuard and have a nice .cgi page on a webserver which
displays lots of useful information.

Regards

Kamesh