Re: [squid-users] some Sites are not working!!

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 15:07:03 +0100

You need to reconfigure the web server to allow any of the standard
HTTP authentication shemes (Basic or Digest).

This big company calls "Basic HTTP Authentication" for "Plaintext
authentication". What they call Digest authentication I do not know,
but hopefully this is called Digest authentication..