[squid-users] Exessive TCP_DENIED's

From: Rabie van der Merwe <Rvdmerwe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 00:00:56 +0200

Hi,

I have upped to S2.5S1 with Samba 2.2.6 using winbind.
And have noticed that I am receiving quite a few TCP_DENIED's
in my logs, I as of yet not sure what is the cause of this,
(either 2.5S1 vs 2.4S7 or using winbind with ntlm auth)

Is there a way to check if my wb_ntlmauth (running 5 instances)
is getting to many requests (I have about 600 users connecting
to the box)

Ps most of the TCP_DENIED's seem to be related to SSL sites, but
I do get the pages down eventualy.

Regards
Rabie

                                ------
                                NOTICE
                                ------
This message contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.

Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copy or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient, is prohibited.

If you received this message in error, please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the
material from any computer.

Metropolitan Health Group, its subsidiaries or associates
do not accept liability for any personal views expressed in
this message.