[squid-users] Help please!

From: Politis Konstantinos <kpol@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 15:58:54 +0200

Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> http://www.squid-cache.org/mail-archive/squid-users/200107/0300.html
>
> On Friday 29 November 2002 14.49, Politis Konstantinos wrote:
>

>> I want my squid proxy to use two different redirect programs (for
>> example *squirm* and *squidGuard* redirectors) at the same time. Is
>> it possible and how? ;-)
>>
>> Thanx a lot!

Based on the file of the up link, i tried to build a redirect.pl (which
squid will use as redirect program) - i have send you as attach -.

- First, when run squid, it seems to run this script and load only the
first redirect program (the squirm). Why?
- Second, i must say that it loads the squirm redirector (i see the
process childs with ps command) but squid doesn 't play well. It seems
to stuck the whole squid.

I wait your opinions. Thanx again!!!!!!

--
  Politis Konstantinos