RE: [squid-users] IE 6 and Squid Proxy

From: Rabie van der Merwe <Rvdmerwe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 15:15:28 +0200

I got the following responce a couple of days ago:
(read form bottom up, btw I havent been able to find anything
on the patch :( )

---snip---
At the first time you want to acces a website and you're authenticated, it
is displayed "This site can't be found" or somethign like that. You first
have to reload the page ...and then it's working