[squid-users] Squid Not Resolving all Urls?

From: Jayson <web@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:25:15 -0500

I have Squid 2.5 Stable1 installed on a Redhat 7.3 with Kernel 2.4.19.
This server also acts as a firewall for the network. Currently the firewall
is wide open and allows everything. All our browsers work correctly.

When I point our browsers to the Squid default port 3128, they seem to work
for majority of URLS, but we get a handful of URL's that we work with that
will not pull up.. If i bypass the proxy the server will pull up the pages,
So i know the server is able to resolve the urls properly, but not when
going through Squid.

I can't seem to find anything inthe squid.conf file that would pertain to
this.. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated..

Thank you

Jayson