Re: [squid-users] Squid Not Resolving all Urls?

From: Anthony M. Rasat <a.m.rasat@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 12:05:34 +0700

>Currently the firewall is wide open and allows everything.

Beats the purpose of a firewall, don't you think?

> I can't seem to find anything inthe squid.conf file that would pertain to
> this..

Probably you were looking at wrong place. I suggest that you should check your firewall configuration first since even though you said that you were allowing any traffic through, perhaps you forgot to redirect any port 80 traffic to port 3128.

--
Regards,
Anthony M. Rasat