[squid-users] LDAP Documentation

From: Jay Turner <jturner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 12:22:37 +0800

Hi All,

I am looking to use squid_ldap_auth to use LDAP to authenticate squid users
against a Netware 5.1 NDS network.

I have been trawling the archives and have found a few posts that have given
me some good ideas.
On the 7th May, Henrik posted a message with the following:

"Start by reading the manual. There is several examples there, all
tested and working."

I can't for the life of me find this manual anywhere. I am using the RedHat
release of Squid2.4-STABLE7 and haven't found anything the specifically
relates to the configuring of LDAP.

Could someone please point me in the right direction to finding these docs
(either on the net or in the installed docs (filename would be great)).

I don't want to start posting questions to this list that are already
addressed in that document.

Thanks

Regards
Jay