Re: [squid-users] LDAP Documentation

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 10:16:53 +0100

On Tuesday 10 December 2002 05.22, Jay Turner wrote:

> I can't for the life of me find this manual anywhere. I am using
> the RedHat release of Squid2.4-STABLE7 and haven't found anything
> the specifically relates to the configuring of LDAP.

The manual is in auth_modules/LDAP/squid_ldap_auth.8 in Squid-2.4. Not
sure if RedHat has included this in their binary RPM as it is not
very visible in the Squid-2.4 distribution.

> Could someone please point me in the right direction to finding
> these docs (either on the net or in the installed docs (filename
> would be great)).

Download the Squid sources. Probably you should also take the time to
upgrade to Squid-2.5 to gain the benefits of being able to also
integrate LDAP groups with Squid to give different groups different
privileges.