Re: [squid-users] Help with Transparent Proxy and MS Media Services

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 10 Dec 2002 18:18:09 +0100

If MS media service is a HTTP service then you might be able to proxy
this by Squid.

However, I am not sure if the transparent interception support in Squid
supports more than one port at the same time, but you might try by
setting "httpd_accel_port virtual".

If MS media service is not a HTTP service then forget about it. Squid is
a HTTP proxy and you cannot ask Squid to proxy any other services.