RE: [squid-users] LDAP & Novell

From: Jay Turner <jturner@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 13:32:52 +0800

Thanks a lot Matt!

I have been trying to reach the Novell guy for 4 hrs on how to do this.

I have made the change to NDS and now both of Henriks recommended connection
methods via squid_ldap_auth are now working for me via clear-text.

Now I am off to configure a netware client and have the browser redirect
through squid and have the credentials validated against the NDS and step a)
will be complete.

Next stop - SSL

Regards
Jay