Re: [squid-users] Redirection

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 13:52:12 -0600

John Poltorak wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 04:34:15PM +1100, Lightfoot.Michael wrote:

squidGuard is probably overkill for the task of redirecting one URL.

I use squirm or a single function perl script (I think you can check the
Squid FAQ for an example) for simple and regex based redirects.

squidGuard has so many features that it is overwhelmingly complex for
the task you want to accomplish, probably.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.