[squid-users] Thanks for the last one. Here is a new one ...

From: Valentin Deltov <webmaster@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 00:34:31 +0200

I would first like to thank Henrik Nordstrom for his help.

After I managed to make squid transparent a have a new problem.
It cannot resolve names. I get the DNS error.
I have a DNS server running on the same machine and it works ok. The
resolv.conf file is ok but when i try to use squid it cannot resolv the
adresses.
I am a little bit confused because I have installed squid a couple of month
ago and the only change in the config file was the port to listen and le acl
for my lan leaving everything else to the defaults. But now everything seems
to be wrong.I get no error when i start squid so i suppose it can resolve
the dns_testnames.

thank you.