[squid-users] Redirector / German Sites

From: Ingo Pfennigstorf <mail@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:31:27 +0100

Hello community,

i use squid 2.4 Stable 3 on Linux with PAM and Sleezeball as redirector.
My task is to give about 700 people access to the specified websites
www.telefonbuch.de and www.map24.de
Has anyone of you already succeeded in giving access to these specified
sites ? Itīs quite hard to find all adservers that are used and either
block them or grant access for all my people without a Username/password
query. I already defined an regex-acl directing to a file containing the
mainpages (www.telefonbuch.de / www.map24.de). It stands before the
PAM-acl but it doesnīt work very good becaus all the ads and so on are
on different servers. It would be great if someone has already solved
this problem and can help me. Maybe another redirector is suited better ?

Greetings

Ingo