Re: [squid-users] Redirector / German Sites

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:32:14 +0100

If your goal is to only provide access to a specific list of sites and
what is directly linked such as ad banners then you should be able use a
combination of dstdomain and referer_regex to do the job I think..

Won't be 100% secure as referer headers can be faked, but abusers will
stand out quite easily when processing the logs.