[squid-users] denied pages

From: Andrei Boros <andrix@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:09:26 +0200

 I have a question about denied pages notification.

Squid returs a html page explaining the error.
In the case of common errors like conn timeout or name not found, it can
also be a hassle.

Netscape 4.x for example prefers to override the displayed document if
an embeded page returned an error with page generated by squid.

By embedded I mean a a frame contents, a css file, a js file.
This mostly happens with ads.

How can I fix this problem?

Thank you

--
Choose not to choose! Let Micro$oft do it for you!
Or... the Penguin shall set you free...