[squid-users] Fwd: spaces in user name

From: Mohsin Khan <aaghaz00@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 08:20:22 -0800 (PST)

A-o-a

             Guys I really need to figure this thing
out, as on the bases of this thing we have to change
our whole network policy. I will really apreciate if
any one can help me in let me authnicate my those
users which have spaces in thier names. My squid is
not prasing spaces. Sooner is better.

http://squid.sourceforge.net/hno/patches/squid-2.4.STABLE5.auth_escape.patch

=====