Re: [squid-users] acl problem

From: Stéphane Ascoët <cyberespace.saintthonan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 13:13:56 +0100

Le samedi, 28 déc 2002, à 05:29 Europe/Paris, Arindam Haldar a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> first of all im sorry if this mail upsets someone(due to the list
> below) but i need help with acl..
> the squid configured by our company for a school has _porno_ sites
> blocked but dur to some reasons the site WWW.AICTE.COM is ablocked
> too. After 2 days of this problem, am forwading to this list for
> help...
> the acl are...
> acl porno url_regex "/usr/local/squid/v2-5s1/etc/PORN-wrds.txt"
> deny_info ERR_NO_PORNO porno
> http_access deny porno
Hello,
Same thing for me. When we go on the site, it tries to contact
http://landing.domainsponsor.com/?
I'm almost sure that it's the ? that Squid blocks. This is a MAJOR fail
in Squid : it doesn't tell wich acl causes the blocking. For example,
my big problem is that it blocks icab on my computer because that one
uses 127.0.01 instead of the real IP, and I can't find which acl is
reacting for that denial.

--
Mail sous eMac OS X.2 AW6.2.4 (viruses ? what's that ? :-) )
Sincerely, Stephane  http://stephaneascoet.ifrance.com