[squid-users] IIS Authentication doesn't work if using Squid

From: Schelstraete Bart <bart@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 04:16:59 -0800

Hello,

I have another question, and maybe one of you can help me.
I'm running Squid 2.5 over here on RedHat Linux...and it works perfect.
(And the lients are authenticating with LDAP.)
Now there is a Windows2000 server with IIS running over here, and that IIs uses
the clients 'domain information' for authentication.

If the client uses 'direct connection' to that IIS server then the
authentication works, but if they use the Squid proxy server then the
authentication always fails.

So it seems that Squid is 'blocking' that authentication....
Does somewhone knows what can cause that problem?

rgrds,

      Bart

--
Schelstraete Bart