[squid-users] Internet explorer immediately respons with page cannot be display ed

From: <stuart.lamble@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 11:03:39 +0200

Hello Yall DNS guru`s

I have a rather irritating problem. I open up the web browser IE6, type in a
site eg www.google.com - the proxy then asks for my username and password, I
enter it and the browser immediately return page can not be displayed.
Generic annoying MS type random crap error.

If at that very point, I click the refresh button, the page miraculously
appears.
Any ideas?

Is there a fine tune I need to do on the squid.conf file?

Stuart Lamble
Network Manager