[squid-users] Ciber Coffee

From: Wagner <wagnergc@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 18:23:54 -0300

Hello,

I'm new to squid...

We'll have to make a Ciber Coffee for one of our client and what i want to
know is:

We'll have to measure how much time the user is spending navigating the
web...

For example, if a user have a 30 minutes time, we want to measure this time,
and maybe warn when it is 10 minutes or 5 minutes left...

Or if the user navigate only 15 minutes, then come back another day to spend
the remaining time...

Is it possible to have this user time control in squid?? Any ideas how to
implement it??

Thanks a lot in advance,
Wagner.