Re: [squid-users] Problems using squid and some authentication

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:16:36 +0100

To make life easier there is a small patch to Squid-2.5 which will
reject any site proposals to do NTLM authentication.

Helps if you are running a transparent proxy or if your are using old IE
clients not knowing that NTLM and proxies is not a good combination.

See http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.5/bugs/