[squid-users] --> LDAP and NTLM

From: Alex Carlos Braga Antão <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 08:49:47 -0300 (Hora oficial do Brasil)

Hello All,
     Finally I put NTLM and also LDAP authentication to work here.
     Now I got a little question about the log it generates and ACL I have
to put.

     1) ACL (ldap_auth): on my acls, if I put the username all in lowercase,
squid_ldap_auth seems to authenticate ONLY if the user type its Username on
lowercase. Is there a way to make it non-casesensitive ??? If not, I´ll have
to put at least 3 entries on my ACL´s (ex: John, john, JOHN)...

      2) LOGS: When a user authenticate by NTLM, on the log it apears:
domain\username as the username authenticated, but when he authenticates by
LDAP, only the username is logged on the access.log file. Is there a way to
make both log only USERNAME, or DOMAIN/USERNAME ??? The problem with it is
if I run SARG ou webalizer, the logs that will be generated will contain
both users...

 Thanks

       Alex C. B. Antão
Analista de Sistemas e Suporte