[squid-users] Radius and websens problem

From: <d.sergent@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 13:55:02 +0100

While froozing in France, i'm taking my keyboard to write you a question
that I hope, was never send to you.
Before continuing, I apologize if the answer can be found in the archive,
but i search and find anything ...
oh and ... I apologize also for my very bad english :)

Ok then, what's my problem ?

I've to put a squid proxy in a company that use websence stats, firewall
and radius authentification server. The installation of the proxy don't
have to require radius, websense and firewall modification ... I've to
configure squid and pray ...

I've made some test and my problem is that the first user who connect thrue
the proxy have to authentify himself because of the radius, but all the
next use the same authentification and don't have to reconnect. This is the
same for websense which report that all the connexion are from the first
connected and not from different user ...

I search for a long time to get an answer, but I'm only a newby in squid
configuration and find nothing interessant to solve this.

Ho, I forgot, the squid was installed on a Red Hat 7.2 on a Netserver Lh
Plus ...

If anyone can help me ...

Thks for your answer.
As Liloo say in the fifth Element ... Pleaaaaaaaaaaaase help me :)

Sergent David

DCS Easyware
Agence de Strasbourg
Parc des Tanneries