Re: [squid-users] Radius and websens problem

From: Gerard Eviston <geviston@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 23:47:27 +1000

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003 22:55, d.sergent@dcs.fr wrote:
> I've made some test and my problem is that the first user who connect thrue
> the proxy have to authentify himself because of the radius, but all the
> next use the same authentification and don't have to reconnect. This is the
> same for websense which report that all the connexion are from the first
> connected and not from different user ...

Just a suggestion, but you should not be using the DC agent or any similar
means to map IP addresses to usernames if your clients are not directly
connected to Websense. You probably should decide whether you want squid or
Websense to handle authentication. If you chose both then you'll have to
authenticate twice. If you want Websense to do authentication then disable
authentication in squid - Websense pretends to be a web server instead of a
proxy so even cache_peer login=PASS wont help.

Regards
Gerard