[squid-users] Squid on Windows XP

From: Rajesh Patil <rajesh.patil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 12:25:27 +0000

Hi,

I am evaluating Squid whether it can be used in our project. I have seen
the complete website of yours to find whether it works on windows XP but
could not get any info.

Can you please send me the details about Squid? On which platforms it
works and how to download the perticular version. I tried to download it
for windows NT but it says Page Not found for link
http://www.cygnus.com/misc/gnu-win32/

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Rajesh

  E-mail Confidentiality Notice and Disclaimer

  This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited.
  E-mail messages are not necessarily secure. Hitachi does not accept responsibility for any changes made to this message after it was sent.
  Please note that Hitachi checks outgoing e-mail messages for the presence of computer viruses.