Re: [squid-users] Squid on Windows XP

From: MASOOD AHMAD <masoodnt10@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 04:40:02 -0800 (PST)

Dear Rajesh,
Squid is normly for UNIX flavoure OS. But
You can download Squid for Windows Platform from the
following URL

http://ha3.idesoft.net/varios/squid/builds/squid25prent.zip

and it will work fine as I had done it. so install it
and enjoy if you face any problem let us know...

Best Regards,
Masood Ahmad shah
System Administrator
Fibre Net