RE: [squid-users] Issue with initial page timeouts

From: Nicholas Ritter <ritter@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 12:42:13 -0600

The browsers are manually configured to the proxy server address and
port. The DNS is on the same routing switch and ip subnet as the proxy
server. The DNS could have some trouble resolving names due to bandwidth
hogs, but this is not likely because non-proxy users have no problems.

The proxy server has the default redhat config with the exception of a
global allow ACL.

Nicholas

--
Nicholas Ritter <ritter@lfc.edu>
Network Administrator, Lake Forest College